Wednesday, July 25, 2007

DJ PROFILE DJ SKEET SKEET

In preparation for this weeks guest dj at Revolver i'm posting up a dj profile on DJ SKEET SKEET (L.A) Get ready for some dancing!!!

Bio: Trevor aka Skeet Skeet likes
art and fashion but lives for design and music. So you’ll be getting a steady stream of all of that good stuff.

Skeet Skeet says: Also i’m a DJ. I use Torq, I use Skullcandy Headphones. I play dance music, I play music you heard on your graduation trip to Paris. I do a lot of live remixing, and funky shit with VST effects. I try and push the bar whenever I go out to DJ. I’m trying to bring club music to America. Lastly in case you didn’t notice…

Here are two party jams skeet skeet put together....
Click here to hear 'skeetskeetpartylike'



For more tunes chk out his profile and blog:
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/STRAIGHTBUTTERSCOTCHYO
WWW.EATSKEET.COM

PS: Friday July 27th @ Revolver Guest dj Skeet Skeet is joined by Lazaro Casanova as he returns for a one night appearance before he heads off again to dj somewhere accross the world.

No comments: