Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MORRISSEY X 2

The last thing i ever wanted was to see MORRISSEY for the last time in a mall in Boca. Thankfully the music gods heard me. Morrissey has added additional dates to what many are calling his final tour ever or for awhile. Ironic enough the last scheduled date added is a MIAMI show at the new FILLMORE (Amazing venue). My fellow blogger beat me on posting this but then again who cares it's worth mentioning over and over again.


Nov. 2 Washington, DC - DAR Constitution Hall
Nov. 4 Greenville, SC - The Peace Center
Nov. 5 Atlanta, GA - The Tabernacle
Nov. 7 Melbourne, FL - King Center
Nov. 8 Miami, FL - The Fillmore!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nov.8 is my B-Day...HooHa!!!!

Joshua M. said...

IT'S EVERYBODYS BIRTHDAY WHEN MORRISSEY IS INTOWN!

Victor Castro said...

let me be the first to congratule! happy birthday everybody!

ok, i just got in and saw all these posts... lets see... and this is why i can't post as much as i want... me reading other posts